Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

My second Palisade

mogens

Reactions
What I Drive
2024 Palisade
Hi guy's and gals. New to the forum but not new to Palisade. Just took delivery of a 2024 Palisade Caligraphy. Traded in a 2020 Palisade Ultimate. Hope this on is a good as my last one. Already finding out this one may have to many bells whistles. Oh well,I'll figure them out in time:cool:

L2S96

Reactions
What I Drive
2024 Hyundai Palisade
I just did the same! Today in fact. I absolutely loved my first Palisade so I have some high expectations for this one! I hope it's as amazing. I've noticed it rides more like a truck than my 2020 (bounce/handling). I love all the additional safety features.

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Hyundai Palisade Ultimate
Hi guy's and gals. New to the forum but not new to Palisade. Just took delivery of a 2024 Palisade Caligraphy. Traded in a 2020 Palisade Ultimate. Hope this on is a good as my last one. Already finding out this one may have to many bells whistles. Oh well,I'll figure them out in time:cool:
Congrats, I’ve been trying to get a 2024 for my 2020 ultimate, no luck so far here in Ontario at my dealer in Orillia…waiting for a call from them as soon as they can order.
I’ve been super pleased with it, my wife says it’s been the best vehicle of all the vehicles we have owned and it’s been many…do hope we get into one in 2024 summer.
I side from the problem with grinding from rear differential on left and right turns from a dead stop, never let us down however I found a post or two from some other owners, which really helped with the dealer service department…they did the repair a month ago and has been just like new. Wind noise during high side winds mostly when I got loud noise from drivers door and it stopped when I put the climate control into recirculate and that has help reduce and or eliminate it entirely…dealer wasn’t able to do anything for me in regards to wind noise. I’d still purchase again regardless.
Thanks for posting and congratulations hope you continue to enjoy your new Palisade Calligraphy.

Hyundai Palisade Posts